Thursday, July 28, 2011

RC Helicopter Beginner's Guide Part I

RC Helicopter Beginner's Guide Part I Tube. Duration : 3.83 Mins.


This is the first video (launches) to this long series of A beginner's guide to RC helicopters. I thought it was a good idea that I have all my experience of RC helicopters and all my viewers and all the beginner RC helicopter with me on this learning curve for the wonderful hobby helicopters, RC. Enjoy the first video. More videos will follow. Comments and feedback welcome alishanmao@gmail.com or ali@redcatracing.com not forget to check www.redcatracing.com httpwww.rctoyhouse.com and http

Tags: RC Helicopters beginners guide, Beginners Guide, RC Heli Guide, RC Helicopters for Beginners, Ali, alishanmao, Sharing my experience, RC helicopter Experience, RC helicopter knowledge, RC helicopter learning, RC Heli for beginners, Beginners guide to RC Heli, RC Helicopter guides, Video tutorial, RC Helicopter video tutorials, RC Helicopters, RC Electric Helicopter, RC nitro Helicopter, RC coaxial helicopter, Fixed Pitch, Collective

electric reclining sofa cat climbing tree with condos skullhead headphones

No comments:

Post a Comment