Saturday, July 30, 2011

Syma S105 Micro Helicopter Review - 3D Micro Heli Radio Controlled Watch

Syma S105 Micro Helicopter Review - 3D Micro Heli Radio Controlled Watch Tube. Duration : 2.33 Mins.


Visit www.fold3d.com for paper airplanes. Having one of these helicopter Syma S105 Micro for my son for Christmas as a stocking filler and it came out a much better value for money than I expected. This model flies really great. It looks the part too. We made some small changes to it, and flies even better. I am soon to a video on the mod. In any case, I hope you like this video. I actually paid $ 40AUD for the helicopter, but you can buy them pretty cheap on ebay. Last I sawyou could get for about $ 25USD about $ 30AUD.

Tags: syma, s105, s103, s107, s0003, s006, Picoo, picooz, helicopter, helli, chopper, radio, controlled, RC, Remote, Micro, 3D, hv20, hv30, hv40, dolly, repair, plane, airplane, aircraft, mod

tramontina pressure cooker

No comments:

Post a Comment