Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Big Scale RC Helicopter Bell 206 Jet Ranger Electric flybarless

Big Scale RC Helicopter Bell 206 Jet Ranger Electric flybarless Video Clips. Duration : 6.63 Mins.


After 2 1 / 2 years I finished this!. This helicopter is my friend Aurelio, we both dreamed of flying this large scale all the time, now is't good for ... This helicopter is especially nice that I never fly, there are no words to describe!. Take a look at my playlists, I have two other videos of this, a presentation of colors and detailed report, the other with the conversion of electric ...

Tags: rc, helicopter, Robbe, Bell, 206, Jet, Ranger, Futura, SE, Vario, electric, conversion, conversão, eletrica, comvertir, prar, electrico, scale, escala, helicoptero, Polizia, Malpensa

fagor 4 quart pressure cooker cuisinart ice cream maker ice-50bc husky 2600 pressure washer

No comments:

Post a Comment