Monday, August 1, 2011

Esky Honeybee 4CH RC Helicopter Review

Well, where to start with this ... This has become one of the most interesting yet frustrating someone must be purchased. Let me explain ... My girlfriend bought me for Christmas this Buzzflyer.co.uk from about 110 pounds, when I opened it I was like a child, 10 years back. In the window that says to fly indoor / outdoor as well, of course, the field was wide open and the battery was ready to fight allegations of fastest lap in the living room.

What isBox?

Rc Helicopter

1 x Esky Honeybee Helicopter assembled

1 x 4-channel radio receiver and aerial photos

1 x power adapter

1 x 12V lead acid battery (battery for the helicopter from a 12V battery charge, etc.)

1 x transformer

1 x Lithium Polymer (LiPo) batteries

1 x Plastic bag of bits and bobs

1 x Manual

The RTF Esky Honeybee Helicopter is made as to the account (Ready To Fly, for those who do not know), which means that in theory should all require rapid charging and is going togo.
Of course, there was a guy needs to read the instructions so I inserted the battery into the beast and drove off. It 'clear that this is definitely not a toy, blanket, in fact, are not even talking about a toy at all.

Of course, what you do first when you get a toy helicopter? You have to keep it at full speed and see what happens! That's where this thing went from 0 to death in less than a second. It seemed so innocent sitting onthe ground until I hit the gas until I began seriously to fear for my safety. The downwash from this thing was amazing considering the size of what seemed very small at the beginning now seemed relatively large once the blades have been, turned, and what a noise! To put it in context, you have never seen hypnodisc of Robot Wars? Now imagine that flying uncontrollably, but around your living room at head height, brown pants moment when I think you'll agree! I lowered to cover when the animalplowed straight into the wall, slipped, and he began to have what looked like a seizure on the floor. My first venture and already a broken part (albeit minor and not harmful to the operation). "Oh," I thought, "probably better out there."

So I went out, only a slight breeze, I thought "perfect" - error number 2
Full throttle again (this time at a safe distance). The helicopter took right away and was immediately aware of the slight breeze carried outof nodes, until it was out of sight. I invested only to find it, looked like a wet dog on a cold day, all bundled and spasms.
This time I had broken several major parts, so I took my helicopter and went home in shame to find out what I'm doing wrong, and some more parts (which were not cheap). "Suppose I read the manual on the best", I thought.

Ah ... Apparently you must first put the helicopter in terms of balancing the main rotor, paddles, and theWeight distribution, so that the fire directly on the rotor. This is extremely important if you want any kind of stable flight. For instructions can be downloaded here.

The next thing you need to do is set up the reinforcement and the structure of the tail rotor, which is that while throttling is stable up to the main rotor and the helicopter in the same direction.
To do this I then took the helicopter to a hollow gourd with a friendWho had also purchased a helicopter of bees (although he opted for the 6-channel-pitch model, boy did he regret later).

This time he was dead careful, I slowly increased the throttle until it was very easy on the ground, then used a short burst just to get into the air and ground-effect (that's another thing I learned after trying experienced, Get the honey bee, it would float around in my kitchen is always on the left side, no matter what controls were driftingapplied. After a little research I discovered that there is something with the way the air flows when the rotor so thick on the ground that makes them act in this way is to do. Here the term "ground effect". The only way to hover the helicopter in a stable gas is fast in a short burst, so that is out of ground effect at about knee height, where it will be more stable.)

It was then that I am out of my depth, I thought that only 4Helicopter channel it might not be so difficult, and would like to become a master of flight, were the day before. That day turned into a month of practice, many costly accidents, injuries and two of the main rotor and are still great, even if they are good enough in a stable hover. Fly an RC helicopter is much harder than it looks!

The same day of the first real flight in the inaugural squash court, my friend opted for the same initial reaction I had whenbefore the helicopter out of the box (it was the first time I had on it) only this time do not get away with a small fracture in my case. He pushed the throttle to maximum and with the 6 channels Honeybee with more power, pulled like a trident missile directly into the wall and squash folded like a lawn chair in the spring. It 'been a total loss. Less than 1 second flight time and has cost a fortune (not hours of construction and not to mention bleeding fingers crossed)only to return to flight conditions at a reasonable price, only a similar incident at the second attempt! He was close to tears and I tried to be nice, but I could not help crying with laughter, pity, I know, but the humor of the situation was hard to ignore!

My advice is do not buy this particular RC helicopter, if you've never driven one. The damage caused to learn to fly, not to mention the crazy lead due to cost and time to rebuild. If you are serious aboutYou can browse before you buy one and try to get proper training from someone who knows how to get to fly RC helicopters. Trust me, it saves a lot of headaches not to mention a heavy repair bill. One nice bee FP (fixed pitch blades) is that the battery lasts for ages. On a full charge of its lithium-polymer (LiPo) batteries are a good 30 minutes of continuous flight 'test'.

The principle behind an electric helicopter is good and I admire what EskyI tried to do with the creation of a favorable offer, but for me the build quality was a bit 'to be desired, only a very slight bump would cause something to break, which means that the novelty runs out very quickly.
If I buy another it would be, I would be for the Micron V2, a small indoor helicopter, the advantages of this is that the build quality seems much better than the bees, and the size to actually fly in your life go in the room, which means that no major accidents andThe shocks can be absorbed by soft objects such as sofas and carpets.

Completion

Great idea in principle, but the build quality is a bit 'lacking.

Johns Ratings Rating

4 / 10

Other comments and rating as the Johns

John Reviews - http://www.johnsreviews.com

Esky Honeybee 4CH RC Helicopter Review

kfc pressure cooker discontinued ceramic floor tile seagull water filter

No comments:

Post a Comment