Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blade-450 test and showing the TREX 500 3D flying. Both Manny Falcon.

Blade-450 test and showing the TREX 500 3D flying. Both Manny Falcon. On YouTube.





This is my good friend Manny heli shows his skills and does a great job. He taught me a lot in the realm Heli and I know that to appreciate. This guy has talent prize so his flying skills like me. I'm not the best thing in the world do I need helicopters and support, so for this reason, this video was made. Please remember .... To vote, comment and Subscribe to my channel support. Thanks, Eric Jordan RC My website. My Video Editing Tips www.AroundTuitRC.com site. http music: "El Magic" byKevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) under the Creative Commons "Attribution 3.0" creativecommons.org link where you found the music: incompetech.com link to the license Creative Commons: incompetech.com incompetech.com

Tags: spektrum, dx8, dx7, dx6i, HD, video, camera, high, definition, RC, helicopter, remote, controlaircraft, rtf, bnf, basic, horizon, hobby, 3d, sport, aerobatics, dsm2, Eric, Jordon, Around, Tuit, Manny, Falcon, blade, 450, heli

replacement pole for patio umbrella

No comments:

Post a Comment